Why book anywhere else?
When you book with BYOjet, we are so confident you are getting the best deal, that if you find an advertised airfare for less than your booked fare, we will issue a BYOjet voucher to you for the difference in airfare.
What do I need to do?
Price drop protection must be taken out when you are making your booking and cannot be added on after final payment is made. You accept the price drop protection offer by clicking on "Yes Please"
What does PDP cover?
All domestic and international point to point airfares.
What do I need to do to make a claim?
We accept advertised airfares from:
- Airline websites based in the country of initial departure, available in the same currency and language.
- Online travel agents based in the country of initial departure, available in the same currency and language.
The airfare quote must have identical content to your booking (eg: same airline, cabin class, flights, baggage allowance, onboard service, the same number of travellers etc). The claim must be sent to our Customer Care team in writing. The quote should clearly show the date obtained and we must be able to verify the fare is available upon receipt of the quote. The quote must be the final price payable and the final payment stage and show all applicable fees and charges, including credit card surcharges.
How do I get reimbursed?
Send in your claim.
Your claim will be assessed and verified. Once approved, you will be emailed a BYOjet gift voucher for use within 12 months of the claim date.
- PDP is non-refundable once purchased.
- PDP can only be used once during the life of the booking. This means you can only make one claim on PDP Insurance - if you make a claim, and there is a subsequent price drop, you will not be able to make another claim.
- PDP only applies to your original booked airfare. Any additional fare or airline fees relating to client-initiated changes to their booking are excluded from calculations.
- Fares available due to membership of a group or corporate entity or subscription to a closed group or fares discounted due to a government subsidy or scheme are excluded
- You can only make a claim up to and including the day of travel. You cannot make a claim once you have commenced travel.
- If we are unable to confirm that the fare is still available at the quoted price, we reserve the right to decline the claim.
- If we are unable to match the difference, we reserve the right to refund in full.
- The PDP voucher must be used for one transaction only (can be multiple travellers on the same booking). The voucher cannot be split over multiple bookings.
- This voucher is non-transferable.
- This voucher is non-redeemable for cash.